A baby walker is one of the essentials that baby will need for proper growth. When the baby tries to walk it needs support and a walker is the perfect gift you can give your baby at this time. Moreover a walker helps baby to learn walking and saves him from the danger that might be posed otherwise.
Now walkers are exciting for babies and the parents as well. Choosing a baby walker to work on carpets can be a bit tricky. You got to find ones with specially designer wheels for carpets. There are a lots of baby walker available in the market but we have chosen the best ones out of all. We know choosing the perfect one for your baby is a difficult task but we will make it easier. Here is the list of best baby walkers for carpets along with their features, pros and cons.
Joovy Spoon Walker
The joovy spoon walker is made out of lead free material and is completely safe. Its seat is height adjustable and has three height options. Moreover the seat is padded, comfortable and is machine washable. This walker is also foldable and comes with a removable tray. It has a wide base and is supersized.
- It has a big tray which means a lots of space for new toys.
- Its height adjustable and has three height options and so you can choose the most suitable height option according to your baby.
- The seat is comfortable and can be washed in a machine. Furthermore it has a padded seat which provides extra comfort to those tiny tots.
- It is foldable and folds flat which makes it easier to store. If you have less storage space then this one is the best for you. Moreover being foldable you can take it along with you when you travel.
- It is the best one according to customer reviews. If you are looking for walkers specially designed for carpets choose this one.
- The seat cover is a little difficult to remove and then putting back again is more of a task. But if you do it few times you might get used to.
- The wheels are quite stiff which makes it a little difficult for the baby to run or walk. Moreover the baby tries hard to push but since the wheels are stiff it won’t move. The baby puts in more efforts here and may get tired.
Playskool Step Start Walk ‘n Ride
This walker is a 2 in one activity walker. It serves as a sturdy walker and a fun rider as well. The Playskool Step Start Walk ‘n Ride comes with a spinner for back and front as well. The hood it has can open and shut. It is light in weight.
- It is very light in weight and so it is easier to carry. Moreover it being lightweight is a plus for the baby using it.
- Playskool Step Start Walk ‘n Ride is easy to use and setup.
- Its durability is one of its best features.
- This walker is convertible. We can say it grows with your baby. As a little baby your baby can use the walker as a study walker and learn how to walk properly. And when your baby grows and has already learnt to walk you can convert it into a fun ride. It is a value for money. Use it as a walker for your baby and a fun ride later.
- This one is a study one with wheels suitable to use the walker on a carpet.
- Playskool Step Start Walk ‘n Ride has no sound, music or flashing lights which may make it a little boring for the kid.
- It is not good on wood or tile. It may skid off on tiles.
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker has a removable play panel. It has a lot of attractions like a little piano, colorful spinning rollers, over 70 songs, shape sorters and a telephone receiver.
- It has high quality durable wheels which will move smoothly on almost any floor type and carpets as well.
- It has many attractions for the baby. These attractions makes the walker fun for the baby. The play panel it has first of all is very colorful. It has a little piano and spinning rollers too. Moreover it has shape sorters and will help the baby to learn shapes.
- It has over 70 different songs. So your baby can enjoy listening to songs while it walks.
- It has a toy telephone receiver on its play panel which makes the walker even more interesting.
- It has a removable play panel, so if you do not want your baby to play with it while he learns to walk you can remove the play panel anytime.
- You can use it on carpets as well. Its wheels are designed in such a way that this walker can be used on a carpet too.
- Needs three AAA batteries to operate. This is an additional expenditure. You will need to replace the batteries after every two to three weeks.
Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Walker, Ocean Explorer
This walker comes with a attractive frame and a removable toy station. It comes with wheels designed to support the walker on carpets.
- It has a attractive frame and so will catch baby’s attention.
- It has a removable toy station. The toy station has some toys that your baby will enjoy playing with and if you do not want the toy station you have the option to remove it too.
- The printed seat has some water creatures print on it which is again attractive.
- It has extra two toy loops. These extra toy loops lets you attach your baby’s favourite toys in them. This is an added feature.
- You can use this on carpets as well.
- It operates on two AA batteries. The batteries are an additional cost, and you will have to spend again and again on batteries.
- It has a battery life of around 2.5 hours and so you will have to replace the batteries after every 2.5 hours of battery usage.
We have reviewed the best walker for carpets. One must choose a walker wisely. Now when you have all the features, pros and cons for the best baby walkers for carpets it will be much easier to decide which one you want to buy. Choose the most suitable walker and the one which matches most of your needs.